Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Space Hulk

So, got my Space Hulk Battlefoam today. Fits pretty well into the box (although had to watch the video to get the corridors fitting moderately. Doesn't close quite as well, and one Genestealer doesn't fit (and for the life of me couldn't figure it out), but otherwise plenty happy. This also means I've succeeded in assembling all of my Space Hulk miniatures. Now I just need some games!

Either later this week or next week, I'm going to start with some terrain or painting stuff. I'm going to try my hand at building some random terrain (probably out of a No Quarter or White Dwarf magazine), as well as begin doing the work for converting/painting/finishing my Dark Elf lord (from my army list). Also, maybe a game of Monsterpocalypse with Rob tomorrow (and maybe our new figures will come in??). And finally, will start working on some of my 40K stuff! Busy busy! Will keep ya posted!

2 comments:

  1. The terrain sounds way cool. You want Space Hulk.. just bring it. I seem to remember our last encounter... I believe you were not the winner... perhaps... hmm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we'll see how well it turns out. Been a long time, you know!

    Suicide Mission is really tough on the Marines! In like 5 games, I've only seen the Marines squeak out a win once (and it took some luck!) That was including games I wasn't playing!

    ReplyDelete