Thursday, April 15, 2010

News for 4/15/10

Alright, I'm going to be changing this to doing one news thing a week, most likely. This way I can force myself to post about everything else I'm doing :).

GMT Games has a new pre-order available: Unconditional Surrender. It's a Strategic-level simulation of World War II, including a political system. Also, apparently plays well solitaire! I will definitely take a look at it when it gets closer to being published.

Avalanche Press has begun shipping Second World War at Sea: Spice Islands. 10 scenarios covering the Dutch vs the Japanese.

Also, voting is open for the Charles S. Roberts awards. You can vote here. It's a very well-known award for historical wargaming excellence. You can read about the award here.

Alright, that's it for today. Hopefully tomorrow will be my first review!

No comments:

Post a Comment