Friday, May 21, 2010

News for 5/21/10

  • DVG mentions that their game Guns Blazing (second game in the Down in Flames series) is in the last days of pre-order (ie today or tomorrow). Order it now if you want it at the pre-order price!
  • Collins Epic Wargames' Frontline General: Spearpoint 1943 is in production! That means the people who ordered it should be seeing it in the not-too-distant future. Looking forward to it, myself.

Otherwise, another fairly slow week in gaming news. Girlfriend moved down, a new place found, so another month to get up and moving, and then I should be able to get back into the gaming thing! Then I can have some much more content-inclusive posts coming up!

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to shipping your preorder of Spearpoint 1943 within 2 weeks. I have a firm date from the printer of delivery to us by the 18th of our initial copies (which includes copies I'm taking to Origins).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very exciting! I'm looking forward to getting it, should be a fantastic game to play during my lunch breaks!

    ReplyDelete