Friday, May 28, 2010

News for week ending 5/27/10

  • Against the Odds has begun shipping Issue #28, featuring Tarleton's Quarter, a game about the British invading the Southern States during the American Revolutionary War. I'm sure there will be great articles as well, so looking forward to getting it.
  • Mikugames has posted a preliminary date for when they'll start getting payments for their first game, Vol 1. Winter War 1939-1940. Beautiful map, great counters, and just a FANTASTIC looking game! I can't wait! Especially when the rest of the series comes out.
  • Critical Hit Games added a few new ASL products. If you're interested, take a look. I won't list them all.
Looks like I'll be moving on June 19th! My gaming life can finally start again after that

No comments:

Post a Comment