Friday, October 1, 2010

Accomplishments for September

Well, the competition continues, but I'm really not in it much this month, sadly.

Painting: I put about half a layer of red onto a Titan Gladiator, but that's all.

Assembly: Assembled Hexeris, Xerxis, Molik Karn, the Cankerworm, an Agonizer, a unit of Praetorian Swordsmen + the Unit Attachment, and Bane Lord Tartarus.

Gaming: 2 Games of Blood Bowl, 2 games of Warmachine, one at 50 points, one at 35, a game of Arcane Legions, 2 25 point games of Hordes, and a 2500 point game of Warhammer Fantasy. Definitely got a lot of variety this month :).

Blogging: Well, you can just see from the blog what I did last month. I also started up a new side (blog) project: the Triple Skull Blood Bowl League.  I love Blood Bowl, so I have a semi-solo league with one of every race in it, to get some experience and enjoyment out of it, as well as impetus to work on all my Blood Bowl miniatures.  I also try to keep it all 'in character' of sorts.  Check it out if you're at all interested in Blood Bowl, I could really use some feedback :).

Anyway, we'll get our local competition results up soon, I'm not sure I got any points this month, but one never knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment