Saturday, November 17, 2012

Hobby progress for week ending 11/17/2012

This week I:

- Assembled a Neverborn Cherub for my Lilith Crew.

- Attached the second wing to Terminus, leaving me only with his sword and a few spikes to assemble before he's completed.

- Assembled a Cryx Stalker.

- Continued work on Wraith Engine conversion, cleaning two more of the resin pieces.  I still have a lot of work to do, but might begin assembly of part of it this upcoming week.

- Re-primed my Slayer, with the goal to start putting paint on it, and determine my Cryx color scheme.  Something green based, most likely.

4 comments:

  1. Good to hear that things are still moving Asmo. From what I've read, Terminus is a bit tricky to assemble, much like the other castes from Apotheosis (I still haven't finished the Harbinger).

    All the best.

    Pete :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man! Good to see you're still around as well!

    Terminus hasn't been too too terrible to assemble, surprisingly. The wings are a bit tricky though. Nothing nearly as bad as the Harbinger looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I'm still kicking. I live in Slovakia now teaching English but I've found a good gaming group so all is well.

    I am eyeing warmahordes more and more as I drift off 40k, or at least, drift away from collecting. I still paint and play but I'm not really set on buying lots of new stuff right now.

    It seems like Privateer press will be releasing some Christmas deals so perhaps that'll be the time to kick off and try it out.

    Pete

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome man! I haven't been back up to date on reading everyone's blogs like I used to (but slowly coming back to it!).

    I feel like I've drifted away from 40K quite a bit, but have been slowly slowly itching to get back into it. Maybe not buy a whole lot, but certainly would love to play.

    Can't wait to see what the PP deals will be.

    ReplyDelete