Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Current Card Games on Kickstarter, 6/8/2016

Quite a few interesting card games available on Kickstarter at the moment:

DIMENSION: The First Truly Free TCG - this one caught my attention immediately, for obvious reasons.  Free?  TCG?  That bears some looking into.  And indeed, if you check out the project, this is a free game, but one they would like to publish as well.  I can't fault them there (and indeed, I backed this).  I haven't had a chance to print out any of the cards to try it myself, but it's definitely on the radar.

The Bible Trading Card Game - This one neither has an interesting theme for me, nor interesting gameplay, as far as I can tell.  I include it on the chance this is to someone's interest.

Oligarchy: A dystopian card game - This is a straight up TCG with a starter containing 4 decks for about 29 USD, and boosters as well.  There are 8 factions in the game split over 310 cards.  The cards themselves feel a little crowded, but I can't at present comment on the quality of the game.  It's likely I'll back it for at least some amount, and I'll make sure to discuss it once I get some (hey, I should do that for the other card game Kickstarters I've backed...).

Anyone know of any other ones on Kickstarter?  If so, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment