Saturday, July 16, 2016

My Card Gaming, Week Ending 7/16/16

Games played:
  • Nothing :(.
New acquisitions:
  • Android: Netrunner - 23 Seconds
  • Doomtown: Realoaded - A Grand Entrance.  Man, it sucks so bad that the game is ending :(.
  • Dragonball Z - Evolution Booster Box
  • Lord of the Rings LCG - Temple of the Deceived.
  • Star Quest - 7 starters.  Got these for cheap.  Game seems to have bad reviews (apparently a very blatant rip-off of Magic: The Gathering), but meh- it was cheap!
  • Star Trek 1E - Box of The Borg Boosters.  A new affiliation for me (Hirogen) as well as enough cards that I could actually make a Borg deck.  Seems like a win.
  • Star Wars LCG - Redemption and Return
  • Terminator CCG - 2 Starters.  Precedence has done alright by me, so I figured I'd grab some of these and see how the game looks.
  • Warhammer 40K: Conquest - Unforgiven
  • WARS TCG - 2 Boxes of Boosters.  Trying to get a few random rares I need for some deck ideas.  
  • Wyvern CCG - Starter Deck.  Give me a chance to learn the rules.
I haven't had much time to play the past two weeks- I've been working on a final project for the class which has taken up all of my time.  With luck, after next Monday I can begin playing some more games.

No comments:

Post a Comment