Sunday, November 5, 2017

Assembled more minis! [Malifaux]

After so long making any progress on miniatures, I have to admit, it feels good to have so many new miniatures put together in a relatively reasonable amount of time.  Once again, my new additions are for my Neverborn crew.
Not a terribly great picture, but I haven't done much work on these minis.  That is the Mother of Monsters box (Lilith's crew), as well as a Doppleganger.

No that I have a full, legal crew for Neverborn, I feel a bit more comfortable in actually trying to put my own touch on some of the other minis I get.  I have an unassembled Pandora box, as well as a Nekima, which I may start working on, and doing some of my own modeling with, but I may wait until after I get some Company of Iron stuff done.

Also, multiple times in the past week, I sat down with the intent to paint, but I don't seem to have an appropriate way to prime my models.  Once I find a suitable box, maybe I'll start getting some painting done!

No comments:

Post a Comment