Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Lannister Heroes I Unboxing [Song of Ice and Fire Miniatures Game]

Grabbed the Lannister hero box today, as it is the perfect companion with the Stark heroes box!

Let's take a look at the front of the box:
They look so devious and scheming!  The back:
The contents are:
  • 5 Miniatures
  • 25 Cards:
    • 4 Attachment Cards
    • 18 Tactic Cards
    • 3 NCU Cards
The interior of the box:
Aaaand onto the miniatures.

First, we have Sandor Clegane, the Hound.
Next up is Tywin Lannister, the head of House Lannister.
Next up is another Tyrion Lannister miniature.
Looks a lot more formidable!  I don't know how the cards allow him to be different than the version in the Starter Set, as the cards don't actually mean much to me quite yet.  I'm sure I'll figure that out, soon enough.

Next up, we have The High Sparrow:
And finally, we have Maester Pycelle:
Overall, these are great looking miniatures!

Aaaaand let's take a look at the cards:
 
 
 
 
Anyway, that's all the contents.  I don't know enough about the game yet, but I could definitely see how these expansions add a lot of variety to the game.  Not only new miniatures and units/attachments to play with, but new things to add the tactics board AND new cards for the tactics deck!

I'll get to the rules at some point, and then these things will be even more valuable and meaningful to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment