Thursday, July 19, 2018

Neutral Heroes I Unboxing [Song of Ice and Fire Miniatures Game]

I'm back, and this time, I'm doing the Neutral Heroes I box.  It is filled with, you guessed it, neutral heroes!

Per the usual, let's look at the front of the box:
I don't really have a comment, other than Ramsay looks freaking creepy.  Like, super creepy.  *shudder*

The back:
Contents:
  • 5 Miniatures
  • 33 Cards:
    • 4 Attachment Cards
    • 26 Tactics Cards
    • 3 NCU Cards
Interior of the box:
And let's take a look at those nice minis.

First, we have Roose Bolton, the head of House Bolton.
He has a very cold look about him, fitting for his role in the books.

Next up, his son, Ramsay Bolton.

He looks less creepy than his picture, at least.

Lord Varys:
Petyr Baelish:
And finally, Theon Greyjoy, in his 'Reek' persona.
Kind of horrifying, to be honest.

The miniatures are great quality of course, which I've come to expect from CMON, anyway.

Moving onto the cards, we have the Attachment Cards:
 
And the NCU Cards:
Really, really interesting stuff.  I can't wait until I have time for this!

There are a bunch of Tactics cards included, but I'll spare you a picture of the stack of them.

That's it for today!  I'll get stuff for another of the Stark expansions tomorrow!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment