Thursday, August 2, 2018

Lannister Crossbowmen Unboxing [Song of Ice and Fire Miniatures Game]

Small delay as I went on vacation, and continued on the path towards buying a house, but I'm back, and ready for the next unboxing!

Today, we are looking at the Lannister Crossbowmen.  The front:
The back:
Contents are 12 miniatures, a unit card, and a movement tray.

Opening the box, you are presented with this:
The unit card:
And now, a look at the miniatures.  You get three copies of each of these:
 
 
 
The first and last ones look VERY similar, but I promise, they are different miniatures.  Just not very different.

The minis here just look okay.  I'm not sure what it is, but they don't really seem detailed/interesting enough, compared to some of the other miniatures.  I'd love to see some of these painted in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment