- I'm losing my edge. Part of it is the new set, which has a LOT of things I'm not as familiar with, but a just as big thing is that Rob is getting better. Yes yes, I said it. Once I get time to really get up to date with things, I'll see what I can do.
- I really don't have the units to run some of these monsters. Incinerus needs more of those Elemental Champion units. Doesn't really work with the GUARD ones (although they do come in handy in a pinch).
- The matchup was terrible. Take a blast monster, who's really about board control (ie not much damage), and throw him up against a blast monster with cloak, super damage, and power die denial. It's just ugly. It really doesn't work.
- I was careless. I freaking SAW the Electrial plant on the table. I READ what it did. And I STILL took a point from it because I was careless. *sigh. I also tried brawling a building instead of blasting it. Geez, 5*1 against Def 6? Brilliant.
- My luck. It was terrible, but even the best luck in the game wouldn't have saved me this game.
Soon though. Soon.