Thursday, October 22, 2009

Road to Glory Part 1

Alright, this Saturday me and Nate start our first 40K campaign, the 'Road to Glory' out of the Warhammer 40K rulebook. He will most likely be taking Tau, and I will probably be running with the Witch Hunters.

The basic idea behind the campaign is that two armies will have been fighting for many years, locked in a very very long stalemate. New commanders (me and him) have been shipped to the front, and it's our time to fight for glory, honor, faith, or the Greater Good.

We will be doing the campaign Escalation style. That means we will be increasing the size of the battle as we go along. Our first two scenarios will be at 500 pts, then 750 pts. I will post army lists tomorrow most likely. Should be a blast- a classic fight between a short range, tougher army vs a long range mobile army. Could be an uphill fight for me... but that's part of the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment