Friday, September 10, 2010

New Skorne additions!

It's been a very long time since I've bought any new miniatures, but I finally have!



Molik Karn, as is often noted, is probably among the best warbeasts in the book, if not the game (I've even heard of him described as the 'best Skorne warlock'). He'll definitely come in handy to bolster my offensive punch.

The Agonizer will be nice as a support piece, plus I know Ben hates them, so hopefully they'll draw some fire as well (put the poor guy out of his misery!).

Will hopefully have them assembled by next week to get into some games!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh very tasty. Even though I can't play warmachine any time soon (darn it, the game memories are just tied to the time of my separation) I still love seeing the models and watching people play.

    I will admit though that I'm not a big fan of the Agonizer, if only because it's so mean. I understand that it's a good game piece, I just feel so bad for the little baby titan :-(

    Looking forward to your assembly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man, that's awesome!

    It's a shame you didn't do an unboxing. That would have been sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I can understand how you feel buddy :(. There are things I associate with ex's that I still don't do/watch... although after years it's mainly out of spite :-\.

    And Ben (Minute) feels the same about the Agonizer. I kind of do too. It's... a little disturbing. I found a picture of a happy Agonizer online though (some conversion). Made me less upset about them :)

    @Minute: Unboxing posts are weak ;).

    ReplyDelete