Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I AM BUYING A HOUSE!

This is not our house, this is a stock image of a house
Oh my god!  I honestly can barely process it, but after years and years of living in an apartment with my wife, we're finally buying a home.

I know, I know.  This isn't gaming related.  BUT, in a sense, it is.  See, I'm limited in a lot of ways by the place I live.  It's hard to paint, because the balcony is a bit awkward to prime on.  It's hard to leave things set up for gaming/hobbying, due to the cat.

The new place (in Westminster, Maryland) will have enough room for me to be properly organized, and properly set up.  It's really going to be a huge boon for my hobby life, as well as my life in general (although an hour commute to work will be an adjustment).

There may be a slight disruption in posting at various times (depending on what's required from me at any given time), but I promise the future looks bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment