- None! I expect next week I will get at least a game of something in. I spent my normal gaming days this week up at the new house, spackling and sanding.
- August issue of White Dwarf. It has been.... well, several years since my last White Dwarf, and I was curious how the issues looked now. I have to say, the material for the cover is amazing, and makes the magazine FEEL much more impressive. The content is also really good, I have to admit- this issue had a lot of content about Adeptus Titanicus, which I appreciated, and the battle reports included were a very enjoyable read. I may grab the next issue as well, and see if I continue after that.
- The Realmgate Wars: Volume 1. After reading the Age of Sigmar core rulebook, I am at least a little interested in the setting and the game. What better way to satisfy wanting more information about the setting? Getting some of the fiction, of course. It's a hefty book that should give me something to read for a few days.
- Pretty limited this week- I started filing one of the Cryx heavy warjack kits (the Malice/Corrupter/Reaper one). Did not get too far, however. I know some people magnetize these kits, but I can't decide if I want to do that. I own a single (metal) Reaper, and can't really see a use for another. I don't own a Corrupter, but they have never been great. I'm considering just assembling this as the character warjack, Malice, who I also don't own, as it would be a fun addition. I'll think about it a little more before I continue with the assembly work.
- Finished reading the Adeptus Titanicus rulebook. This looks extremely interesting- a bit meatier than I was expecting, which was a pleasant surprise.
- Finished reading the Kill Team rulebook. About what I expected, which was perfectly fine. Eager to build some Kill Teams!
- Finished reading August issue of White Dwarf (mentioned above). Overall, pretty good.
- Started reading No Quarter Prime #6 (Crucible Guard issue). The last issue of No Quarter! That is sad news, but like almost all issues of their in-house magazine, it has been very interesting. I love reading the background/fiction for the factions/themes covered in NQP, and hope that their increased digital presence carries this forward.