Saturday, August 28, 2010

8th Edition Empire, 2nd Attempt

Wizard Lord (lvl 4) w/ Rod of Power, Holy Relic (Lore of Life)
Captain w/ Pegasus, Lance, Full Plate Armor, Shield, Pistol, Dragon Helm
Captain (BSB) w/ Armour of Meteoric Iron, Wyrmslayer Sword
Battle Wizard (lvl 1) w/ Dispel Scroll (Lore of Shadow)
Warrior Priest w/ Relic Blade, Heavy Armor, Shield
Master Engineer
31 Halberdiers w/ Standard Bearer, Musician
-15 Swordsmen
30 Spearmen w/ Standard Bearer, Musician
- 15 Swordsmen
12 Knightly Order w/ Great Weapons, Full Command, Banner of Eternal Flame
30 Greatswords w/ Standard Bearer, Musician
- 15 Swordsmen
Great Cannon
Great Cannon
Mortar
Mortar
Helstorm Rocket Battery

Re-arranged things to get the Warrior Priest and the Engineer into the army, which should make me more effective overall (as per the advice I received). Also, the level 2 wizard really isn't going to do a whole lot, so he was turned down to a level 1, just so I can have the dispel scroll available. Overall, the core of the army stayed the same.

Let me know what you guys think!

2 comments:

  1. I like this list much more. You'll have to tell me know it goes with so many warmachines. It's hard to imagine them not making up their points with how cheap they are though. At 75 points a piece on the mortars it's so hard not to take two of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do too. I took your advice, you have to like it ;).

    And yeah, I love the Mortars in 8th, I can't wait to see them in action.

    ReplyDelete