I actually did some painting, which is in itself a bit of a surprise.
Now, due to free time, I didn't paint a whole lot, but I found that now that I've decided to paint stuff up, even the 15-20 minutes I paint 2-3 times a week definitely gives me some progress!
Here are some pictures of my (small) progress:
They basically received two layers of GW Mechrite Red.
I started with two thin layers of Vallejo Bluegrey Pale (VMC 905). It dried a lot bluer than I thought it would, however.
I followed it up with a very light layer of GW Codex Grey, which seems to have done the trick. I've started painting the red on the Titan as well, but that will be finished by the end of the week (therefore next month).
Next step will be to get the rest of the basic colors in place on the models, then highlight up to Skorne Red as well as the various gold shades I need. The flags are going to take some work as well- I plan to try some blending on the Titan flag (mainly because I need the practice).
Also, I need to work on taking pictures. I know.
So, not amazing progress, but definitely a start!