Friday, March 13, 2015

FFG Regional Locations and Dates announced!

Really, you could just read the article here.

I went to a Store Championship for Warhammer 40K: Conquest earlier this year, and although I only did okay (6th out of 13), I had a really good time.  I'd love to play in some Regionals this year!

Looking at the list, these seem to be the most likely targets for me:

  • May 2nd:
    • Call of Cthulhu in Monroeville, PA
  • May 16th:
    • Call of Cthulhu in Morgantown, WV
  • May 24th:
    •  Game of Thrones in Rockville, MD
  • June 13th:
    • Imperial Assault in Glen Burnie, MD
  • June 20th:
    • Netrunner in Philadelphia, PA (not likely, as this is the day before my birthday).
  • June 27th:
    • Warhammer 40K: Conquest in Rockville, MD
  • July 18th:
    • Game of Thrones in Morgantown, WV
    • Star Wars in Glen Burnie, MD
Of course, the chances I'll make all of these are basically zero.  I'd like to try to make a few though, and once I can figure out which, I'll be sure to mention it and start planning for it on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment