Saturday, September 9, 2017

Consolidating!

Hello.

I've been struggling to keep up with blogging.  I won't say that will change, but I will say that one of the things I've struggled with is now resolved- I've closed down my other blogs!

There's a couple reasons these other blogs have distracted me from blogging in general.  It's hard to explain, so I won't bother.  Suffice to say, having only one place to blog will make it easier for me.  I'm not writing a whole lot of interesting stuff anywhere, so why bother writing for three places, instead of one?

On the gaming front- I have been playing quite regularly- lots of card games, some RPGs, and occasional board games.  On the minis front, it's really kind of died off though.  I've played some Armada and X-Wing this year... but not much else.  But my interest remains- I have been looking at the Mk3 cards and rules a lot, and I'm loving the changes (plus, Trenchers have Tough!?).  I really want to try the current edition of Malifaux.  I'm interested in learning about and trying Guild Ball.  I think that I'll get a chance to do these games this year, and others besides.

Anyway- posts from my other blogs have transferred over.  You'll see me occasionally post about non-minis games here, but I think having this as a general gaming blog will help me post more.  We shall see though....

No comments:

Post a Comment