Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Finished Space Wolf Second Omnibus...

And I gotta say, I'm going to miss reading the series, since I understand this is the last book. I always thought the plot for the books was fantastic- really just a very enjoyable story. My only complaint was seeing the words 'young Space Wolf' about 40 times in Wolf's Honour. Eesh.

The Space Wolf series is overall very good though- really really does a good job giving a feel for the whole dynamics of the Space Wolf chapter as well as the personality of their warriors.

Next up is reading some of Pete's fiction, then a Warhammer fantasy book next... maybe Knight Errant by Anthony Reynolds. Don't get to read enough fiction about Bretonnian Knights, after all!

Also, have another brief battle report to post, probably tomorrow. Last one without pictures, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment