Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Assembled some Shadespire!

So my birthday was back on the 21st of June, and my mother-in-law gave me some money, which I used to buy some new stuff!

One of those things was Warhammer Underworlds: Shadespire, a game which seems really popular.  For me, personally, it has potential to be a big hit.  It has miniatures, which I love.  And it involves building a deck, which I also love!  It's a double win!

The minis are really easy to assemble- you don't need glue to put them together, but I filed and glued them anyway.
That's the two warbands from the Core Set, and also the Chosen Axes warband.

I'll be giving this a try tomorrow- using the starter decks for the two starter warbands to start.  We may try some deck building, meaning the Chosen Axes may have a fairly random deck run with it.  We'll see, but I'm super looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment