Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Bolton Bastard's Girls Unboxing [Song of Ice and Fire Miniatures Game]

I need to start getting these out quicker, as I'm going to be closing on a house in about a week and a half, and it's a pain leaving these out instead of packing them!

Today, I opened up the Bolton Bastard's Girls box, featuring a lot of war dogs!  I'll spare most of my commentary this time, the pictures mostly speak for themselves.
 
 
 
 
 Four of each of the following dogs are included.
 
Two each of the following hunters are included.  I've also taken a picture of each of the poses from the front, and from the back.
 
 That picture above shows a bit of a strange crease on the cape going left to right (versus the 'natural' fold of the cape, going top to bottom).  It looks like a scratch, but both miniatures of this pose have that.  It doesn't look like it is intended, honestly, but it probably won't be noticeable upon painting.
 
And that's it!  Nice short post today.  Will try to get the rest of these units/releases/whatevers up over the next couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment