Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Kickstarter alternate sculpts [Song of Ice and Fire Miniatures Game]

Brief blog post, as I've been pretty busy with a friend's wedding, packing, and the like.  I wanted to show the three Kickstarter exclusive sculpts that were received as basically unit bonuses.  These were miniatures added as an extra for ordering some of the optional buys.  I didn't get all of them, alas, but I did get three!

First, I have the Alternate Robb Stark, from buying the Tully Sworn Swords optional buy.
Next, I have alternate Sandor Clegane, from the Lannister Crossbowman alternate buy.
And finally, the Alternate Dreadfort Captain, from the Bolton Cutthroats alternate buy.
These are all very nice looking miniatures, and I'm glad I got them.  I did miss out on the Alternate Champion of the Faith, unfortunately, but I just couldn't afford it at the time.

2 comments: