Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Marvel Champions LCG Decklist - Leadership Captain Marvel

Image taken from CardGameDB.
I've been playing a decent amount of the new Marvel Champions card game, and as I've been playing, I wanted to keep track of the various decks I was using, how I've done with them, etc.  I figured, why not put them up in my blog, so I can find them easy?

This deck is for Leadership Captain Marvel.  I enjoy Captain Marvel, but she felt a bit underpowered in the games I had played her prior to using this deck.  I figure with the allies buying her time and breathing space, she should be able to really come into her own.

https://marvelcdb.com/decklist/view/322/leadership-captain-marvel-let-them-eat-allies-1.0

Captain Marvel

Upgrades
1x Captain Marvel's Helmet (Core Set)
2x Cosmic Flight (Core Set)
2x Energy Channel (Core Set)
1x Honorary Avenger (Captain America)
2x Endurance (Ms. Marvel)
3x Enhanced Reflexes (Ms. Marvel)

Events
3x Crisis Interdiction (Core Set)
3x Photonic Blast (Core Set)
2x Get Ready (Core Set)
3x Lead from the Front (Core Set)
2x Make the Call (Core Set)
1x Avengers Assemble! (Captain America)
3x Morale Boost (Ms. Marvel)

Supports
1x Alpha Flight Station (Core Set)
1x The Triskelion (Core Set)
1x Avengers Mansion (Core Set)
1x Helicarrier (Core Set)
3x Quinjet (Captain America)
1x Avengers Tower (Captain America)

Resources
2x Energy Absorption (Core Set)
2x The Power of Leadership (Core Set)
1x Energy (Core Set)
1x Genius (Core Set)
1x Strength (Core Set)

Allies
1x Spider-Woman (Core Set)
1x Hawkeye (Core Set)
1x Maria Hill (Core Set)
1x Vision (Core Set)
1x Falcon (Captain America)
1x Squirrel Girl (Captain America)

The deck, so far, seems to play okay- I won two games against Rhino so far, but haven't taken it out for a more difficult challenge... yet.  I manage to get allies out pretty reliably, and like I thought, she does have the time to get set up, and enough energy resources that I can power her abilities and cards.  It's sitting at 49 cards, however, which is probably a bit high.  I'm trying to figure out what to drop.

Anyway, that's where I am with her in Leadership, so far. Will follow up as I play more.

No comments:

Post a Comment