Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Miniature games

Alright, what else do I play? Several games (and several armies)

Warhammer Fantasy
Warhammer 40K:
  • Inquisition (both Daemonhunters and Sisters) (about 2500 combined)
  • Necrons (2500 or so)
  • Dark Eldar (500)
  • Chaos Space Marines (1500)
Battlefleet Gothic:
  • Imperial Navy (2500)
  • Dark Eldar (2000)
Epic:
  • Small-ish Space Marine army. Not sure how many points
Blood Bowl:
  • Dark Elves
  • Dwarfs
  • High Elves
  • Humans (2 different teams)
  • Orcs
Warmaster:
  • Dark Elves (2000)
  • Empire (2000)
Necromunda:
  • Van Saar
  • Goliath
Lord of the Rings:
  • Gondor (700)
  • Mordor (500)
Mordheim:
  • Mercenaries (not sure what I'd run them as...)
  • Skaven
Warmachine/Hordes:
  • Cryx (2000+)
  • Cygnar (maybe 500)
  • Skorne (750)

AT-43:

  • Therians

Flames of War:

  • American 101st Airborne Division (just starting... slowly)
I also own TONS of boardgames, and bits and pieces for several more games, but these are all armies I could run on short notice.

Of course... none are painted, or even close. Or even started in most cases. I will use this blog to talk about my progress too, as I see fit :)

Edit- these now will link to army lists, and I will list painting progress for that army on that page.

No comments:

Post a Comment